Financial Advisor, RJFS
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Education & Experience
- Graduated from Columbus North High School in 2003
- Graduated from Indiana University Bloomington in 2008 with a Bachelor's of Science in finance
- Worked for Columbus Parks and Recreation from 2008 to 2011
- Worked at Main Source Bank from 2011 to 2017 as a credit underwriter and commercial lender
Boards, Committees & Accomplishments
- President of the Board of Directors for Sans Souci
- Finance Mentor for Turning Point Dance Marathon
- 2014 graduate of Leadership Bartholomew County
- 2015 graduate of Collaboration for Coalition Learning
- Columbus Chamber of Commerce member
Family & Hobbies
Zach grew up in Muncie as one of five children. He moved to Columbus his junior year of high school. He is married to Caitie, who coaches volleyball at Columbus North and is the office manager at Watts Family Dentistry. They have one son, and a second child due in October 2017. Zach loves sports, plays golf and basketball, and likes to garden.
Raymond James is not affiliated with any of the organizations listed above.