Estate Planning, Wealth Transfer, and Trusts
Preserve Your Wealth and Your Legacy
Helping safeguard your assets for you and your loved ones
“What will happen to my assets if something happens to me?”
Something is going to happen with those assets, whether you have planned for them or not. If you don’t have a solid plan to answer that and other questions regarding your assets, then that could be a problem. Also, is that the position you want to leave your loved ones in, when they’re already trying to handle a challenging, emotional event?
Without planning, portions of estates are often sacrificed to taxes and fees, or may not be by received by those you intended. By creating a comprehensive plan for wealth transfer or estate planning, assets can be transferred as you intended, in a tax efficient manner. At Forman Investment Services, We Can Help!
At FIS, we want your assets to be well positioned against estate taxes and preserved for your heirs. Our advisors go through every detail step by step so you know who is in control and what happens to your estate when you die. Whether it’s providing income for a spouse, educating children or grandchildren, transferring assets to other, or leaving money to a favorite charity, we work with you to put together your plan, to help insure that your estate will be used as you had wished.
Some questions to consider:
- How best can you take your hard-earned wealth and pass it on to whom you want in the way you want?
- What is it you hope to accomplish in your estate plan?
- Do you expect to remain in your current state of residence and do you have any real estate or second homes in another state?
- Who should fill the roles of executor, trustees for each type of trust, guardian for minor children and who will act as an agent under both a financial and medical Power of Attorney?
- Who should be involved in the process and what’s best for you?
- How will your assets be distributed?
What type of legacy do you want to leave for your family?
Your estate doesn’t have to be worth millions to enjoy the benefits of a good wealth transfer or trust services plan. Let our coordinated professional team work with you to help create a plan that fulfills your wishes.
Make an appointment with our office to learn more.
RJFS financial advisors do not render advice of legal matters. You should discuss any legal matters with the appropriate professional. Any opinions are those of the FIS team and not necessarily those of Raymond James.