Client Service Specialist
Financial services practice seeking a personable and detail-oriented Client Service Specialist to provide a wide variety of clerical and staff support services to clients and staff, such as answering telephones, resolving or referring problems or inquiries, preparing reports, establishing, maintaining, and updating files, databases, and/or other documents.
As Client Service Specialist, you will coordinate and perform a range of staff and operational support activities.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Preparing correspondence and documents
- Staying current on office management procedures and techniques
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
As Client Service Specialist, you must possess a professional and service-oriented demeanor with a pleasant and business-appropriate phone manners. Must be ethical and work with integrity, maintain client and firm confidentiality, and uphold a professional image. You must have excellent verbal communication and organizational skills to prioritize and complete work efficiently. You must also have effective problem-solving skills to resolve routine client questions.
- Additional Requirements include:
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite to produce professional documents
- Mathematical abilities to gather data involved in preparing reports
- Ability to work with interruptions and still complete work efficiently and accurately
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and follow instructions and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to closely monitor details and ensure that reports, correspondence, and databases are accurate
Send resume to:
Forman Investment Services
2635 Foxpointe Drive, Suite B
Columbus, IN 47203.
Or email to email@example.com