Brian Reeves, CFP®, WMS
Registered Investment Advisor Representative, RJFS
Brian brings an exceptional level of professional knowledge, systems, and personal service to clients. We are the trusted local people.
Education & Experience
- 1988 Purdue University bachelor of science graduate
- 1997 Initial Financial Advisor work
- Registered Principal
- Life, Health, Long Term Care Insurance Professional
- Registered Investment Advisor Representative
- 2011 Wealth Management Specialist
- 2012 CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
Brian believes trust, good communication, and successful systems are the primary elements of the relationship. He brings a wealth of knowledge. We succeed by designing unique comprehensive wealth management plans.
- Indianapolis WISH TV 8
- Hometown Television 19
- Fidelity Investments Advisor Council Member
- Lincoln Benefit Life Presidents Club
- Indianapolis Star
- Noblesville Daily Times
Brian grew up in Richmond, Indiana. He, with his delightful wife Marta and daughter Katherine, reside in Noblesville. Brian takes great pride in his family and community involvement. Always welcoming a challenge; Brian previously completed the Chicago and New York City marathons, open water distance swims, and summited the four tallest mountains in the continental United States.
Set an appointment to explore your unique wealth management needs. Investing Today, Shaping Tomorrow